Photoshop Touch for iPad finally available.
At this moment I´m downloading the Photoshop Touch for iPad, which promises to bring a level of Photoshop workflow to the iPad.
Before Photoshop Touch was only available on Android tablets, where it seems that it didn´t do so well, not more then 50,000 installs worldwide in during the last 3 months.
So now the app is available for the iPad 2, mention not the original iPad and costs € 8 and 7.46€. I hope to have some kind of review available soon to share with you guys.
Below you find the description of the App:
Transform images with core Adobe® Photoshop® features in an app designed for tablets.
Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more — all from the convenience of your iPad.
• Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
• Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
• Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
• Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
• Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
• Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
• Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
• Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
• Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels