A few reasons to complain about your holidays… 1st world problems for sure… Thankfully I´ve never met these people yet on a travel.. Not sure how I would react to them though…
- ‘No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared.’
- ‘We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish.’
- ‘The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun.’
- ‘It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair.’
- ‘I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends’ three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller.’
- ‘There were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners.’”
And there are more, just have a look..