If you have a Spotify account and want to look back again to what kind of music you really listened to in the beginning of 2014, they have you covered.
There are plenty of funny details on the page like:
* I listened mostly on Friday to Spotify and the least on Wednesdays.
* 73% of all the time I listened in the car. (And is actually a reason why I will cancel iTunes Match 🙂 )
* The top 3 music countries are:
* United Kingdom (Jamie Cullum, Yes, I’m a big fan of his music and so are my kids.)
* Spain (La Ley, Estopa and Serrat)
* United States (A wide variation of artists)
Next to this, as I just mentioned before, because of all the available music on Spotify I’ll be cancelling my iTunes match, 99% of all the music I list are already on Spotify (A few are still witholding: I Look at you Ana Tijoux) but these I can download very easy on the iPhone and iPad.
It’s not a largo amount of money every year (25 euros, but it’s not worth it anymore) This next to the fact that it’s rather flaky on the content side. Maybe when Apple decides to do anything with Beats music over here in Europe, I’ll have a look again.
How was your listening year in 2014? Is there anything special you discovered?
You like this kind of music? Follow me on Spotify